Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people (adults & kids grades K-12) race around a one-mile cross course in competition with other teams, completing a string of up to eight fun-filled challenges. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teams to perform a task (game, relay, obstacle course, etc.) that requires teamwork, before proceeding to the next challenge station. Contestants strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared winners.
1. How well you work and communicate with your partner most essential skills to winning the race.
2. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
3. Challenge stations include varying levels of difficulty, based on age and level of the participants. Racers can choose a Recreation Pace (for those who prefer the easier course) or Competitive Pace (for those who prefer the more difficult course).
4. Mulligan/Time-Saver passes are offered. Teams will be given a second chance to complete a task and not be penalized. It's great for any race miscues. (Limit of 1 per team)
5. Racers can run, jog or walk. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course.
6. Unsure of a teammate? No worries, team members can be added or substituted on race day.
7. There's no reason to leave family and friends at home. Spectators are welcome to tag along for free to cheer on the racers and take photos for the scrapbook.
8. Celebrate someone's special day in a wild way! Our birthday party space can accommodate a maximum of 25 teams. Space fills quickly so don't delay.
9. Reminder, this is a rain or shine event!
10. We can host a similar team building event for your company or organization, contact us for details.
A Flying Colors Sports Production
“Marketing & Community Relations for Pro Athletes”
Since 2005 / Over 150 Athletes / Giving Back
Fontainebleau State Park
62883 Hwy 1089
Mandeville, LA 70448
Saturday - May 18, 2014
9:15 am - Check-In Opens & Pick Up Race Packets
Future Race - Fall 2014
Volunteer and you will receive a free team entry for friends or family to participate in the race. You can also receive community service hours for your efforts.
Become a Sponsor
We offer corporate and small business opportunities that include many exciting exposure possibilities for your company.
Refer a Team / Earn $ Rewards
Payout for this race: $5:00
1. Refer friends and instruct them to insert your name in the "How did you hear about the Race?" box, when they register.
2. You will BOTH earn $5.00 off merchandise at the race.
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series supports the 30 MINUTES-A-DAY Family Initiative, a national campaign that encourages parents to model three home activities that have the power improve academic performance and family quality of life. Read a book, eat healthy and play/exercise for 30 minutes each day.
Contact us at email@example.com or 513.518.0528.
"What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him." ... Testimonial
"This is our second Race. My 5 yr. old loves this race, it's a fun and rewarding activity to do together as a family." ... Testimonial
The GREAT AMAZING RACE Series makes pit stops in NFL, NBA and MLB cities all over the country. The top 25 teams, at each city race,
qualify for the National Championship Race and $2,000 prize! (August in Cincinnati / December in New Orleans)